How Can I Survived With Online Classes?

 



         Hello, I'm back. If anyone has forgotten who I am, please allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Afiqah, and I am a student at UiTM Pucak Alam. For today's blog post, I'd want to share some of my self-reflection while I study this subject via open distance learning. Seven weeks have passed unconsciously and it feels like I just learnt to recognise this EDU456 yesterday. In fact, writing this blog is one of the EDU456 E-Portfolio assignments. On the day of the class, the lecturer will assign an assignment each week to publish. Writing this blog can increase my enthusiasm because it is a new technique for me to complete the task assigned by lecturers. I never feel stressed every week because of my interest in writing anything. On this platform, I enjoy learning new things, sharing my thoughts and expressing my ideas. I am grateful to live in a time when technology is at its pinnacle. Although the country was plagued by a covid-19 pandemic, this did not prevent me from pursuing a career in research. To be honest, I've been using this open distance learning method for almost two semesters and have never stepped foot in a university, yet I can still study and thanks to today's amazing technology. This is due to the fact that all information is at your fingertips.


        In these 7 weeks, I have had to learn EDU456 online for various issues. A weak internet network is the biggest challenge I often confront. However, Google Classroom, an online learning platform, saved my life from being left with my friends. This Google classroom is easily accessible to me and does not complicate my work in any way to participate that my lecturers provide. Just enter the lecturer's class code, and I'll be able to join the class with my friend. Because I had a huge internet outage, my lecturers were very understanding of the student's circumstances, and they recorded the lesson that day and re-displayed it in Google Classroom. I am grateful that I did not miss any of the instructional material offered. I could also focus and feel more sensitive to lecturers' assignments because the Google Classroom notification would send a reminder note to the e-mail if there were any assignments. I am grateful that our educational system has access to such technological advancements. So today’s technology managed to save my future


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 : EDU456

Innovative Technological Tool.

Presentation Tools.